Intensive Rejuvenating Masque
Size: single mask
An intensive age-defying treatment. This newly integrated formula is specifically designed to rejuvenate mature skin. This advanced sheet mask delivers antioxidant-rich Retinoids, Peptides, and Vitamin C to nourish and fortify skin for a more youthful-looking complexion.
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
- How to use ▾
- Key ingredients ▾
- Ingredient list ▾
Apply on cleansed skin. Spread the mask over the face and leave it on for 10 minutes. Remove and discard the mask. Gently massage any remaining serum into the skin without rinsing off.
- Retinyl Palmitate: The ester of Retinol and Palmitic Acid. Retinyl palmitate is the least irritating of all retinoids. It is effective in promoting skin cell turnover, boosting collagen production, and slowing down the formation of wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12: A six amino acid peptide with skin-restoring ability that can help improve skin firmness and repair age-related skin damage.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A potent antioxidant and a critical factor for collagen synthesis that can improve the appearance of signs of aging.
- Lactic Acid: Part of the group of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that works to slough away dead skin and brighten uneven skin tone, minus the irritation.
- Ceramides: Provides replenishing and restoring benefits by maintaining the skin barrier and water retention capacity.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 80, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Starfish Coelomic Fluid Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Hibiscus Esculentus (Okra) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Allantoin, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Ceramide EOP
Please refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.